Assistant manager bell pepper cultivation (self-employed)
We are looking for a cooperating foreman. You work with all common activities in the greenhouse, you supervise the harvest team and you assist the location manager with his activities. Are you a go-getter and do you want to work in greenhouse horticulture in Westland, then we are looking for you.
- Harvesting operations and their quality
- You manage a group of employees and promote a pleasant working atmosphere
- You monitor the quality of production and lead by example
- You assist in crop protection (biological and chemical control)
- You assist with the technology and maintenance
- At least 40 hours a week
We are looking for
- Self-employed with a sense of responsibility and good social skills
- Prepare to start early and on weekends and public holidays. work
- You are stress resistant
- Experience in horticulture is a must
- You have technical insight, good computer skills (Excel / Word )
- In possession of a driver's license and transportation
- Command of the Dutch and / or English language
- A true team player
Is this job for you? Apply now! State the reference number: 031199
Is the right vacancy not listed for you?
Then let us help you find the right job for you! We regularly have new vacancies. So, send your resume and a short introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get started right away for you!