Topping and screwing in bell pepper plants (self-employed)
Do you have green fingers, are you a go-getter and do you have experience in topping and screwing in bell pepper plants? Then we are looking for you! For our customers in Westland and the surrounding area we are looking for motivated freelancers who have a good command of Dutch and / or English.
- Topping and screwing in bell pepper plants on an assumed basis
- Preference is given to people who may also be able to cut peppers and do not turn around for other work within the company
We are looking for
- Someone with Knowledge of plant diseases and pests
- A self-employed person with a sense of responsibility, who can independently perform assignments
- You are available for a longer period of time
- You are able to deliver continuous quality
- In possession of a driver's license and transportation
- Command of the Dutch and / or English language
Is this job for you? Apply now! State the reference number: 026199
Is the right vacancy not listed for you?
Then let us help you find the right job for you! We regularly have new vacancies. So, send your resume and a short introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get started right away for you!